Cost of living comparison between Milan, Italy and Christchurch, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,047 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.550 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,625 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$13,903 (€8,969) in Milan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jakarta costs Rp 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Poole costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Mumbai costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,555 (about 1 hour ago)