Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 68%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02660 NZD / ARS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 833 prices entered by 83 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 70% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,600 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$2,616 (ARS $98,337) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Abuja costs 6,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)