Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.750 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 8% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$9,236 (€5,279) in Marseille.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 40 CUC (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guayaquil costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $570 (about 2 hours ago)