Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 699 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02547 NZD / ARS
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 70% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,800 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$2,936 (ARS $115,244) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bhubaneswar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kampala costs 3,600 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ankara costs 750TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)