Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 645 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02660 NZD / ARS
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 72% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,600 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$2,684 (ARS $100,881) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maribor costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €26,990 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)