Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.157 NZD / BHD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 521 prices entered by 65 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 19% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 10,000 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)