Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00263 NZD / XAF
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$10,604 (4,025,948 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$10,000 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,365 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 45 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago costs CH$3,180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $21,222 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 400 Kč (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Columbus, Ohio costs $22,000 (about 5 hours ago)