Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00265 NZD / XAF
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$9,462 (3,569,599 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$8,900 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Abuja costs 6,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)