Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Christchurch, New Zealand
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 NZD / IRR *
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,200 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,040 (﷼ 162,964,033) in Mahabad.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maribor costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €26,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)