Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02454 NZD / RUB
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,700 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$3,734 (руб 152,152) in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $1,250,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$70,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 550,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valencia costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)