Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.744 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 7% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$9,324 (€5,347) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$8,700 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 45元 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $1,250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$70,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valencia costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)