Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06405 NZD / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 444 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,369 (68,211₴) in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malé costs 30,000 Rufiyaa (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)