Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Christchurch, New Zealand
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00346 NZD / AOA *
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 25% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,800 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$7,386 (2,137,182 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Abuja costs 6,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)