Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 343 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38107 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,100 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,489 (R$ 11,779) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Radom costs 78,050 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$66,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)