Cost of living in Linares, Chile vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 358 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00222 NZD / CLP
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linares (Chile) is 41% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,800 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,185 (CH$2,334,940) in Linares.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malé costs 30,000 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)