Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.741 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 23% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,800 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,764 (€3,885) in Larnaca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malé costs 30,000 Rufiyaa (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)