Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 62%|
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02718 NZD / ARS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 768 prices entered by 68 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 69% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$11,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$3,398 (ARS $125,000) in La Plata.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$16,000 (about 1 hour ago)