Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17126 NZD / NOK
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 26% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$13,893 (kr 81,122) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$11,000 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 45元 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $1,250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$70,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valencia costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)