Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05145 NZD / THB
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 51% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,700 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,240 (82,424 ฿) in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)