Cost of living in Khvoy, Iran vs Christchurch, New Zealand
WARNING! Khvoy has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khvoy.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 NZD / IRR *
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khvoy (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,300 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,592 (﷼ 177,089,927) in Khvoy.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €550 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Juan costs $3.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in London, Ontario costs C$32 (about 2 hours ago)