Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Christchurch, New Zealand
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03474 NZD / SDG *
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,300 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$3,944 (113,528 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 40 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guayaquil costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $570 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Damascus costs 1,346 £ (about 2 hours ago)