Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06453 NZD / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 371 prices entered by 48 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,600 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,013 (62,189₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rzeszów costs 150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨300 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 8 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Morelia costs Mex$ 75 (about 8 hours ago)