Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06248 NZD / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 445 prices entered by 58 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Juan costs $3.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in London, Ontario costs C$32 (about 2 hours ago)