Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.750 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 36% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,700 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,224 (€3,557) in Katerini.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 10,000 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)