Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05153 NZD / TWD
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 38% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,700 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,387 (104,546 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)