Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00039 NZD / UGX
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 39% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,800 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,006 (15,255,846 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (about 3 hours ago)