Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00042 NZD / UGX
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 406 prices entered by 46 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 47% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,400 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,481 (10,752,111 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Melbourne costs AU$2.00 (about 4 hours ago)