Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11792 NZD / ZMW
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 37% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$11,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,983 (59,217 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 144,900 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)