Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.593 NZD / CUC *
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 4% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$9,268 (5,817 CUC) in Holguín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$8,900 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melitopol costs 400₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moscow costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)