Cost of living in Hermosillo, Mexico vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 615 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08141 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hermosillo (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$11,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,170 (Mex$ 63,500) in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 400,000 Bs.S. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Newark, New Jersey costs $3.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 60元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 400 (about 4 hours ago)