Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.567 NZD / CUC *
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 26% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,200 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,807 (4,343 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pretoria costs R 17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (about 3 hours ago)