Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.567 NZD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 838 prices entered by 96 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 36% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,700 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,589 ($3,566) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 3,000 KZT (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)