Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.916 NZD / GIP
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 10% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,900 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$7,985 (£4,167) in Gibraltar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £100 (about 3 hours ago)