Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.40866 NZD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 521 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,342 (13,071 zł) in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)