Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.750 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$8,921 (€5,098) in Freiburg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Radom costs 78,050 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$66,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)