Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38107 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$11,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,485 (R$ 14,394) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,816 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Miami, Florida costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)