Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08204 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,608 (Mex$ 56,172) in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 40 CUC (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guayaquil costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $570 (about 2 hours ago)