Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44225 NZD / ILS
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 12% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$9,931 (22,455 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$8,900 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)