Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03058 NZD / PHP
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,500 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,480 (Php146,498) in Dumaguete City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Radom costs 78,050 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$66,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)