Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38107 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,300 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,786 (R$ 15,185) in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 40 CUC (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guayaquil costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $570 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)