Cost of living in Dindigul, India vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02222 NZD / INR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 52% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,817 (₨216,793) in Dindigul.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$16,000 (about 1 hour ago)