Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26859 NZD / TRY
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 67% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,900 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$3,316 (12,346TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,751 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 6 hours ago)