Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 NZD / KRW
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$12,173 (₩9,523,196) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (33 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)