Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 NZD / KRW
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 26% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$11,063 (₩9,040,152) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)