Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 NZD / KRW
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 30% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$16,250 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$11,314 (₩9,500,710) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)