Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Christchurch, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00125 NZD / KRW
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 27% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$16,250 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$11,924 (₩9,507,466) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Reykjavik costs 7,000,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Suva costs 300 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belgrade costs 2,923,340 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)