Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Christchurch, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00125 NZD / KRW
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$10,858 (₩8,692,385) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nice costs €8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 169,417 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kecskemét costs 100,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (42 minutes ago)