Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Christchurch, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00125 NZD / KRW
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$10,804 (₩8,624,890) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guam costs $500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 40 TT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)