Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Christchurch, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,750 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00125 NZD / KRW
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$16,250 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$11,689 (₩9,359,366) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bacolod City costs Php3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 105,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vijayawada costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$660 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Reno, Nevada costs $998 (33 minutes ago)