Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Christchurch, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00127 NZD / KRW
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 27% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,625 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$11,418 (₩8,995,125) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $57 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £146 (about 1 hour ago)