Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00222 NZD / CLP
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 50% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$11,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,541 (CH$2,494,231) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £900 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melitopol costs 400₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moscow costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)