Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 371 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38107 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,500 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,449 (R$ 14,298) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 40 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guayaquil costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $570 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Damascus costs 1,346 £ (about 2 hours ago)