Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02688 NZD / ARS
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,089 (ARS $189,298) in Corrientes.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Panama City costs 0.15 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Juan costs $3.92 (about 2 hours ago)