Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37107 NZD / RON
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,600 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,941 (13,317 lei) in Constanţa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cúcuta costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)