Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22531 NZD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 643 prices entered by 58 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)