Cost of living in Chandigarh, India vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 687 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02167 NZD / INR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 60% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,036 (₨186,275) in Chandigarh.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 3,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Diyarbakır costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 3 hours ago)