Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03049 NZD / PHP
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,200 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,798 (Php157,386) in Cebu City.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Asunción costs 250,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $180 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Inverness costs £40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)