Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.765 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 18% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$8,200 (€4,647) in Cascais.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cúcuta costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palermo costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)