Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 481 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00046 NZD / COP
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,598 (COL$10,051,557) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Juan costs $3.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)